Monday, March 22, 2010

7 Days

OK, so I guess I skipped episodes. New year dinner... my birthday... valentines?... lots.

Oh... and I have a facebook account now. Haha. Didn't wanna get one. Friends keep telling me to make one for the longest time, Nelia said she'd create one for me... and until I finally did. Why? Well, I dunno. I guess I wanted one... I guess. But it's fun... well, not really... just like friendster when we first used it. It's fun to gather friends and add them to your friend's list... then after a while... saturation point. No more friends to add... or just adding friends for the heck of it... then something better comes along... goodbye facebook, hello... whatever. Aaaaanyway...

I'm out for 7 days. Back again traveling as I used to do way back... yes, it's work.
Right now I'm here in Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental. I've been in Negros Occidental so many times but it is my first time here in Dumaguete.

It's nice. I'm staying at Plaza Maria Luisa, just a small hotel. It's ok. My room is ok, the bed is clean, and wifi is free!

There's one nice hotel here, Bethel, but it's fully booked... wifi is not free. That sucks.

Wednesday I'm out of here going to Bacolod and stay there until Sunday. By Sunday evening I should be back in Manila... then I'll spend the whole week next week at home... if possible.. hehe.

I'll post here plus some pics as much as possible. :-)

No comments: